Looking for a cool and exciting gift for a teen daughter, niece or sister? Teen girls nowadays are not into cute bags and accessories anymore, they would prefer awesome new trends in gadgets and gizmos. Here are top STEM kit gift ideas for your cool & amazing girls where they can enjoy and at the same time learn from.
– Apple AirTag is great for teens who would often lose stuff like keys, mobile phones and backpacks. It is a super easy way to keep track of your stuff – just attach it to your things and voila, they’re on your radar in the Find My App on your apple devices. You can set a sound on the built-in speaker so that if it’s hiding nearby, you can just follow the sound and simple as that, your search is over. This device sends out a secure Bluetooth signal that can be detected by nearby devices in the find my network and this device will send the location of your Airtag to iCloud, then you can go to the Find My app and see it on a map. Now this is one powerful way that you can give to your teens especially when they tend to misplace stuff that often.
Oculus Go Standalone Virtual Reality
– Oculus Go Standalone VR is one cool gadget that will put real excitement to your girls’ playtime activities. Oculus Go is a standalone virtual reality headset developed by Facebook Technologies in partnership with Qualcomm and Xiaomi. It is indeed a whole new way to watch in Virtual Reality! It has crystal clear optics and incredible 3D graphics and the headset feels like a personal theater. Watch a movie, catch a sold-out concert from a front row seat or just play any games with friends from around the world. This device is the best gift as it is portable and designed with no wires, no PC and no phone to drop in. You also can choose from a thousand games, social apps, experiences and so much more!
– CoDrone Mini is the perfect gift for those who would like to have fun with drones and also learn to code at the same time. CoDrone Mini is a mini drone that makes coding an easy and friendly activity for everyone. Learn how to code this drone to fly in patterns and even do flips – the best part is that it comes with free online lessons. All you need to do is to go to their website at https://learn.robolink.com/course/codrone-mini-with-python/ and there is a wide array of lessons to choose from. You can choose from either Blockly or Python programming when you use this super cute but powerful drone. Your girls will truly enjoy it and even have their critical thinking skills developed which is an important skill when they grow up to be professionals.
DJI Mini 2 Fly More Combo – Ultralight
– Another mini drone that your girls will also love is the DJI Mini 2 Fly More Combo drone. This is super easy to control and it also has great features for beginners with it’s user-friendly features like Automatic Takeoff, Automatic return to home, and Quickshot options to create incredible, cinematic shots with just a tap. Get the essential fly more combo accessories and you will have extra batteries and propellers that you can use for more practice. This is also good for capturing Instagram worthy shots of family road trips up the coast or day trips to the lake. This drone allows you to zoom 4x so it can shoot from a distance, whether you’re shooting your favorite pet or your friends running by the beach. QuickTransfer is another awesome feature that DJI Mini 2 has – it will allow you to download your amazing content for easy upload to your social media accounts or to send to your family and friends.
Charging Cord Bracelet
– Another necessity for teen girls today is how they can charge their gadgets anywhere, anytime. Make it convenient for them by giving them Charging Cord Bracelet – it is a sleek and fashionable bracelet that you can wear and a charging cable all at the same time! The understated braided leather is accented with zinc metal and doubles as a charging cord. This is compatible with iPhones, iPads, and can be used with lightning, USB-C and micro-USB connectors. You can easily connect it to USB ports, power banks, laptops and more. The braided leather bracelet is a fraying protection to the cord itself and it is also water resistant. Teen girls nowadays would need to have a cable on hand and what a better way to have it in a stealthy and attractive way.
– Another cute yet educational gift for young girls is Zumi. It is the first educational self-driving car kit that teaches Artificial Intelligence (AI) to everyone, especially to young girls who are robot enthusiasts! Learn basic robotics and how AI works by training Zumi to navigate in an environment of your choice. The more she learns the environment, the better she becomes at navigating. Learn computer vision, Python and machine learning with Zumi! What’s good about this amazing robot is it has an open-source technology, which means source code is freely available to use, modify and redistribute. It is made affordable so that everyone can play. Girls will love to play with it and also build their critical thinking skills which are integral for tomorrow’s workplace.
Smart Lighting Panels
– A teen girl’s life will not be complete with all her selfie pictures and great photos on Instagram. Lighting is everything as they say and with Smart Lighting panels, they can enjoy different colors of lights that will make different moods for their pictures. They can even make their rooms different by installing these incredible Light panels in their walls. Start your wall-mounted masterpiece with one or more kits – choose from Hexagon, Triangle or mini triangles. Each piece snaps together to form an infinite number of geometric designs, so they can decorate their walls with different looks. Bring each tile to life with just a gentle tap and there’s even an app that activates built-in audio sensors to follow the music’s beats, sounds and melodies. But wait, there’s more! Switch to mirror mode to match the tones and hues of your smart TV to the panel’s palette, enhancing movie nights, video gameplay or even sporting events.
Cell Phone Jail
– Your teen girl will definitely laugh at this novelty gift item and it is also a fun way of controlling their access to their mobile phones – with space up to 6 phones, the Cell phone jail can be used as a fun way to lock up their phone until chores or homework are done. If you want to try to get things done as well, just lock your phone up and hand your key to a loved one or friend, telling them not to hand you the key until your task is finished. It has a special design to ensure that phones cannot be taken out while locked and with a secure locking mechanism, no one will get into the cell phone jail without you knowing.
Wacom Drawing Tablet
– Some girls might want to draw and to tap on the artsy side of them, the Wacom drawing tablet is a perfect gift. With a light, super accurate pen that comes with free downloadable software, it is best for girls to bring their wildest ideas to life. Nowadays, digital drawing, painting or photo editing are trending and Wacom has everything you need to make it happen. It’s easy to set up and use and gives you up to three unique creative applications for you to download, and did I mention that it’s free! The pen also has Electro-Magnetic Resonance (EMR) technology that makes drawing naturally easy, it’s like drawing with a normal pen and paper. This battery free pen has 4,096 levels of pressure sensitivity which provides a natural drawing experience that can keep going as long as you do. It also has an ergonomic and light weight design which allows you to experience both precision and control.